Skip to content
- Leave 3 hours before the performance, you might make it for the second set if you’re lucky. If you want to make it on time, leave the day before.
- Wear flats, you will be walking kilometres. First to get into the venue, and then to find the car that has magically moved another km away while you were inside.
- Pre-drinking, I cannot stress enough on this. STOCK UP because ‘they’ tend to run out of printed coupons and will not sell for cash.
- Don’t carry a handbag. If necessary, make sure it’s a sling. One that can fit an innocent looking Minute Maid in it preferably.
- While leaving the venue, don’t leave in the direction you came from. Go to the airport, and then home. You will reach quicker. Guaranteed.