Kitsch Mandi is making fun come out and play on the Bangalore streets! As part of the StartUp Festival, they bring a spectacular platform for all sorts of entrepreneurs in creative fields, the Neighbourhood Art Festival.
It promises to be 3 days of art, music, performance, workshops in 3 selected areas, the last day (10th of March at Pebble) will be a coming together of all these artists, musicians, and the community for a massive celebration of creativity.
Timings: 11am – 7pm
- 7th – Indiranagar 100ft Road (Near Coffee Day and Corner Stone Park)
- 8th – Jayanagar 10th Main, 4th Block
- 9th – Koramangala Near JNC college, 5th Block.
- 10th – Pebble, Palace Grounds. (11am – 11pm)
Stuff You Will See:
- Bustop Busking
- Pocket flea markets
- Pavement Drum Circles
- Wall Graffiti
- Fearless Poster Campaign
- Artwalk and performance art
- Street Poetry Jam
- Workshops in all neighborhoods for kids and adults
- Art Sale
- Public installations and games
If you want to sing, dance, perform, paint or volunteer get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitsch Mandi/Neighbourhood Art Festival website here.
Visit their facebook page here.