Whatever your status, Luru can have a lot for you to do tomorrow, even if you are a complete non-believer of the heart-filled holiday.
Here’s the low-down if you’re a:
1) High Ultra Lounge – The newest lounge in town is having a single’s party to celebrate singledom with style.
Where: The Rooftop, World Trade Center, Brigade Gateway Campus, Yeshwanthpur
2) Visage Salon & Spa – Nothing better than a lovely day of pampering. Make it all about loving yourself. We swear by the gorgeous gel manicure/pedicures, and for V Day, if you bring a friend along, you can avail up to 50% off!
Where: Manandi Plaza, 3, St. Marks Road.
3) House Party – Throw a bash for all your single friends, and the couples who think they’re too cool to go out and celebrate on a society designated date 😉
1) The Ritz Carlton – The Valentine’s Day weekend package (Rs.12,900) comes complete with a buffet breakfast for 2 at The Market, free Wi-Fi, and a spa credit of 1500/-. You can also enjoy an exclusive Valentine’s Day dinner at The Market or The Lantern.
Where: No. 99, Residency Road
2) Opus in the Creek Kroaknight – If you’re one of those who loves karaoke this is for you. if you’re one who thinks Karaoke ‘just isn’t your thing’, well, this is the perfect day to do it and get away judgement free 😉
Go lovey-dovey, gooey and mushy and dedicate a song to your special someone or sing together. The best V-day duet singers stand to win a bottle of bubbly. Can you hear the awwwwws?
Where: Opus in the Creek, Whitefield
3) Home – The only cheesy cliche thing about V Day that never gets old, is really not that cheesy or that cliche. In fact, it’s one of the most non-embarassing normal things you can do. A night in with your other half can be made as special as a night out on the town, whether it’s a movie, a home cooked meal, or lots of couch time with the television is a splendid (and let’s face it, economically smart) plan.
So that’s the last minute stuff that’s still do-able if you’re unplanned for tonight. Just remember, if you have the Luru skyline outside the window, it doesn’t matter where you’re sitting 😉
Happy Valentines Day to all! xx