Feel like having those Udon noodles and teriyaki chicken that you ate last week? Or perhaps you’re too busy to step out on a weekday for that thai-style chicken salad that you love? BigBasket.com’s “Happy Chef” meals are the solution for you and we LOVE it! Just buy one of the many exotic ready-to-cook meal options from Bigbasket and get cracking! They have 30+ ready to cook meals ranging from salads, minis, to mains across different cuisines including American, European, Italian, or Thai.
So I thought I’d try out a salad for starters and start a bit easy. They sent me the Chicken with Cranberries & Dijon Mustard Dressing. What I loved even before I opened the parcel or made the dish was:
- The ingredients were beautifully curated and compiled
- They smelt/tasted completely fresh
- They were packaged oh-so-neatly in their own non-leak plastic packets
- Happy Chef even has 24hr iced freezing bags inside, in case of delays to prevent spoilage.
- Attention to detail was amazing (even a tiny sachet of salt and pepper was packed in!).
- The ingredients seemed to be of top quality, which is not what I expected for such a reasonable amount.
They send a cute little recipe card on how to make the dish and how many people it serves as well. I decide to try this out for dinner last night, and it took me literally 1 minute to mix everything up and have a restaurant quality salad. Have a look at how easy it was below:
Click here for more details and to visit their website. Happy ordering! x