We’ve compiled a checklist for all you beautiful people who are helping out and have signed up for Under The Stars 2015. We don’t want our do-gooders to arrive at Indiranagar Club unequipped and having to deal with any sort of last minute crisis (Read OMG, I forgot my pillow. Damn my arm’s going to wake up numb now). So here are all the necessities:
- A chatai or mat to keep your derrier in check
- Sleeping bag for you fancy campers or a cushy warm blanket for the newbies
- Pillow (optional), but like we said, we don’t want you waking up all cranky!
- Warm clothing just to be safe and comfy
- Raincoat (it’s Bangalore, you never know!)
- Sensible footwear (yes, we understand heels aren’t NOT sensible, but hey, please chappal or flat shoe this one?)
- Mosquito repellent because let’s not rough it out too much?
- Sufficient moolah for all the yummy food and drink stalls (no one’s gonna lend you anything once they see what’s selling!)
- Games – could be cool app ones on your phone, or maybe a good ol’ box of Taboo 🙂
Most importantly, please bring your sense of adventure because honestly, then forgetting some of the above won’t matter 🙂
Please buy your passes, if you haven’t already. Just click here and BOOM! Thank you for helping us help the needy xx