He is a national treasure, a style Icon, India’s heartthrob, most respected celebrity in the Indian film and fashion fraternity – he is none other than the legendary Mr.Amitabh Bachchan. One man who continues to baffle the world with his unstoppable career, breathtaking aura, humble nature, dapper style, and charming personality.
We will run short of words if we start describing him, but for now let’s just stick to his style lessons. Shall we?
So here are style lessons to learn from “Big B”.
- Find a perfect pair of glasses that suit your face
- Age is just a number. Your personal style is like wine, which only gets better with time.
- Sometimes you must go out of your comfort zone and try strange fashion, which hey, might look good.
- You can be old but never too old to steal the show on the runway.
- You are never too old to be a cover boy.
- Keep it casual on your day off
- Rock a fedora like a boss.
- Get your South India on
- Be patriotic, but in style
- Being friends with the very stylish “Leonardo DiCaprio” works too.
Big B is as cool as it gets, so take note!