For all you bike lovers out there, or for those of who you like to see quirky and funky places, we suggest you check out Riders Inn – an automotive themed café, dedicated to everything and anything bike oriented.
Picture this – a haven, a dreamland, a playground for riders and bike lovers. The cafe belongs to a young couple, whose passion for bikes can be seen as soon as you enter the place! Your jaw will be on the floor once you take in all the bike details and effort that has gone into the interiors. For example, all the tables are made with different parts of an engine. Added to that, every two weeks the cafe introduces new and quirky interiors!
- Valet parking for bikes and cars
- Special parking for Superbikes
- Old number plates surround the entrance door
- Door knobs shaped like a spanner
- Every single table is different and unique
- Tables are named after Indian states (similar to the table number system)
- There’s a helmet stand and a hanging area for your (biker) jackets.
- An ambassador car (remember those?) is used as furniture. Well, a part of it.
- Instead of normal lights, head lights are used
Cuisines: Chinese and Continental – only veggie food
Where: St. Marks Road, opposite Bank of India
Image courtesy – Riders Inn