For a while now, all we’ve heard about is “this awesome new gym in Indiranagar” (12th Main, HAL 2nd Stage to be exact) from people who can’t seem to get enough. Officially curious, we did a little bit of research that led us to Volt Energy Club, a swanky gym that has sophisticated amenities and services.
The idea behind the gym came from a group of friends who are also fitness enthusiasts. One of their aim’s was to create a space where science meets design in order to give you an amazing workout experience. In other words, they want you to keep fit while you’re surrounded by luxury.
- Floors that are dedicated to cardio and strength training
- A Spinning Studio
- Classes for Brazilian Capoeira, GRIT, CX Works, along with specialised personal and floor trainers
- Luxurious steam and shower rooms
- Massage rooms and therapists
The Added Touch
Volt strongly believes in providing you with “the little things” that enhance your experience. For example, they also offer:
- Their Group Ex Studio (over 1350 sq ft) is one of the biggest studios in Bangalore that can fit over 20 people without being overcrowded
- Special shock absorbent flooring, which is easier on the knees during high impact workouts
- Mood lighting to pump you up
- Hair straightners (!!!)
- A rooftop health café where you can enjoy Bangalore’s beautiful weather while sipping on fresh juice. Plus, the gym’s nutritionists and chefs can customise meal plans for you!
Image courtesy – Volt Energy Club