Koramangala is filled with hidden gems for all you foodies! We have an in-depth guide on which places you should hit up, for different cuisines.
First and foremost, start your day with a mighty brekkie:
A breakfast of champions at one of the many eateries and local cafes that whip up the best platters in the city, is the way to begin to your day. Bring your appetite for a scrumptious serve of an English breakfast feast at The Fat Fanny’s Cafe, Café Terra, or 154 Breakfast Club.
You can even start your day on a sweet note with light and sinful waffles at A Café. We also recommend the Hole in the Wall Café for light and fluffy omelettes that take you to cheese heaven. Team this with an order of their waffles with chocolate sauce, made from scratch, accompanied by seasonal fruits and fresh brews.
The idli-vada-dosa lovers are in for a treat as well, as Koramangala has a variety of South-Indian restaurants such as, Sree Krishna Café, UpSouth, Indian Coffee House & Restaurant, and Madurai Idly Shop.
Still looking for something more? Then indulge your taste buds further and get ready to be spoiled for choice. Name your cuisine of interest and you are sure to find it in every variation there is to offer. From street food that will cost you less than Rs. 300 for a meal for two, to endless multi-cuisine buffets and drool-worthy desserts, you’ll find them all.
Here is a quick directory of must-tries:
- Street food: Koramangala Club Road/Jyoti Nivas College Road
- Naga/Assamese food: Zingaron, Axomi Taste of Assam, Darjeeling Momos
- Steak: Jukebox, Chianti, Kobe Sizzlers, Yana Sizzlers
- Burgers/Pizza: Thulp, Truffles, Onesta, Rendezvous, Via Milano
- Beers and brews: Punjab Grill, Prost, Beer Café
- Oriental: Tim Tai, Nasi and Mee, Hunan, Hanoi, China Pearl
- Biryani: Meghana Foods, Mani’s Dum Biryani
- Dessert: Bite me cupcakes, Stoner, Berry’d Alive, Bombay Kulfis