Koramangala is so self-sufficient that you seldom have to leave the area, especially with all the buzzing bars and pubs sprawled all over the locality. So what better way to hang with the gang than at one of Koramangala’s many pubs? We give you our picks of pubs you must visit for some good vibes. Best part is, they’re merely a hop skip and a jump away from each other, so no drinking and driving!
- Koramangala Social (below) – Also known for their green house inspired interiors and design and co-working space
- The Beer Cafe – You get to take your pick of beers from all over the world
- Gilly’s Resto-Bar – Value for money for an array of options of food and drinks
- Om Made Café – Do we really need to tell you to visit this favourite spot?
- Indigo Live Music Bar – Where music is as important as what you drink
- Happy Brew – Enjoy a cold one with some live music to keep you company
- The Local – Easy on the wallet and has an added bonus of a rooftop
- Boozy Griffin – Bringing a British touch with its decor, design, and vibe
- Barleyz – Known as a brewpub with a buzzing and massive rooftop area
- Sotally Tober (below) – Filled with contemporary, unique, and uber cool interiors with a global cuisine
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and pub hop the night (or day) away at Koramangala. But make sure you drink responsibly and plan your ride back home in advance to make for a great night out!